An Overview of Cosmetic Dentistry
With Best Cosmetic Dentist In Houston & Katy Area
Cosmetic dentistry is a rapidly emerging field of dentistry. In cosmetic dentistry, the emphasis is on improving the patient’s smile through changing the appearance of the teeth and mouth. Many people view cosmetic dental practices as being elective treatments – as opposed to necessary dental treatments – but having a beautiful, engaging smile and feeling secure in one’s appearance can make people feel better about themselves and lead to a fuller, happier life. For an experienced Houston cosmetic dentist, turn to the dental services including general, restorative, preventative, emergency as well as cosmetic dentistry of Briter Dental.
How Cosmetic Dentistry Works
Cosmetic dentistry is the best way to improve your smile, whether you have missing or damaged teeth, gaps between your teeth or your teeth have been discolored or stained. Your cosmetic dentist in Houston and Katy area will offer all of their services in their comfortable dental office; you don’t need to worry about being referred to additional specialists. This means our dentists will be overseeing or directly performing your cosmetic dental procedures, in a manner that is convenient to your schedule.
With state-of-the-art cosmetic dentistry procedures, your cosmetic dentist in Houston will work to save as much of your existing tooth structure as possible. This preserves your teeth and eliminates the need for more invasive dental procedures.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
There are currently many cosmetic dentistry procedures available. Among these are:
- Composite Bonding: It replaces the broken, chipped, and discolored parts of teeth through the use of a special composite material.
- Dental Implants: If you need to replace missing teeth, your dentist may use dental implants treatment. Dental implants are artificial tooth root replacements.
- Dental Veneers: Veneers adhesively bonded to the surface of a tooth or teeth to cover gaps, cracks, and chips in existing teeth and also to improve the color of the teeth.
- Inlays or Onlays: Inlays are also called indirect fillings; they are a long-lasting type of filling that is added to teeth with tooth decay or other structural damage.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is the most commonly recommended and practiced cosmetic dental procedure. Tooth whitening removes stains on teeth; You can do it at home or in your cosmetic dentist’s office.
Choosing The Best Cosmetic Dentist in Houston
You may have many choices when you’re seeking out a cosmetic dentist in Houston. You shouldn’t make the decision lightly: these are your teeth and your smile and you need only the best cosmetic dental treatment. Search for a cosmetic dentist with years of experience, who believes in continuing education in their field, and who is able to provide referrals from previous patients who have undergone cosmetic dental procedures.
Selecting the dentists at Briter Dental will provide experienced, talented Houston cosmetic dental treatment. For more information on your cosmetic dental options and to schedule a consultation with one of our dentists, please call our office today. We’re looking forward to working with you to improve your smile!